What? Cat Wigs?

I have a soft spot for cats. I love cats. I have two kitties now here in Florida and four other kitties back in Hawaii and Tokyo that my parents and sister are taking care of.

Over a month ago, I was reading People magazine when I found a cute and hilarious book review. It was called {GLAMOURPUSS} - a book about cats in wigs. A girl named Julie Jackson realized there are plenty people who dress up their dogs in tons of costumes, but she couldn't find none for her cats. So, she decided that she would created wigs for her kitties. Hilarious.


Julie stmmond her friend to take some photos and here is the book she just published. Aren't they adorable? She sells kittie wigs on her website Kitty Wigs. If you a cat lover, you should definitely check it out.

Model: Chicken in Electric Blue wig $50.00


Model: Shaft in Bashful Blond (Sold out)



Model: Chicken in Pink Passion kitty wig. $50.00


I honestly believe this Chicken is a natural super kitty model! Look at her face - I can't stop laughing. So cute.




All of her kitty wigs comes in a cute package just like this one with detail instruction. I have been telling my family that I'm thinking about getting these wigs to my kitties, they tell me don't be stupid. But I'm thinking about getting them and put them on my cats. Oh they will hate me for it.







You have read this article Beauty Tip / Cat with the title What? Cat Wigs?. You can bookmark this page URL http://talesofthefroggod.blogspot.com/2010/01/what-cat-wigs.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...