Happy New Year!!!!!



I love music. Music is a great form of art and I listen to all kinds of music although I tend to skip country. Sorry, if you love country! But there is exception: I adore country love songs. I think love songs in country music are beautiful - something about it that I can't explain, but listening to it during sunset reminds me of my home on the North Shore of Hawaii..

Anyway, one of my favorite country songs right now is called "I Need You Now" by Lady Anthebellum. The lead singer Charles Kelley is quite a hottie and his voice is really sexy!!!


Happy New Year dolls - wishing you a fabulous year!!!!

xoxo


You have read this article music with the title Happy New Year!!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://talesofthefroggod.blogspot.com/2010/01/happy-new-year.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...