Designer Sketches

I always enjoy looking at sketches created by designers. The sketch shows designer's personality and style. I like the way they draw the sketches or the way the final product turn out - it's amazing.

Think about it - isn't it just wonderful that your imagination can take you to a place where you create such a beautiful dress?

Bella's wedding dress from Twilight...



Designer Tilda Swinton






One of my favorite designers Phillip Lim



*** The sketches below are created for Michelle Obama for inauguration

Michael Kors - I love the blue...







Diane von Furstenberg






Mark Jacobs - This sketch was something I didn't expect from Mark Jacobs.





Badgley Mischka

Oscar de La Renta & Isaac Mizra

Christian Lacroix


Betsey Johnson
Jason Wu's sketch is one of my favorite sketches of all the designers. He did indeed design Michelle Obama's inauguration's dress below..

You have read this article Art / Designer Sketch with the title Designer Sketches. You can bookmark this page URL http://talesofthefroggod.blogspot.com/2010/01/designer-sketches.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...