My Girls' Room

I have been trying to re-decorate/design my daughter's room for the past few weeks. And I saw this photo - isn't this such a cute idea using tu-tu? I so want to copy and make this table for them.

I think I need to either make new shelves or buy another dresser to decorate all kind of cute stuff that the girls have collected. They are all in the large tote bags, but it will look lovely if we line them all up neatly just like in the photo...

I had painted this last week for my daughter's classmate. They loved it!!!! I have three other paintings this month - I LOVE LOVE painting, it gives me peace....


You have read this article Barefoot Chic Design / Cute Deco / My Artwork with the title My Girls' Room. You can bookmark this page URL http://talesofthefroggod.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-girls-room.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...