Back To Original

Well well well, hello lovelies - it's been a while... How was your weekend? Mine was... I was sick and I'm still sick...

Anyway, today I want to talk about my dilemma. I have this blog which talks about my business (painting) and everything that inspires me to create beautiful things. I also have a family blog which I talk about my family and everything that touches my life. The thing is I realized it's becoming difficult at times to post between two blogs.

So, I ask your opinion - should I combine the two blogs? If so, would you still read me? I've pretty much made up my mind, but wanted to hear your opinion on it.

Any suggestions and comments will be greately appreciate it - Have a lovely Monday!!

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Back To Original. You can bookmark this page URL http://talesofthefroggod.blogspot.com/2010/02/back-to-original.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...