A Product of Compulsory Government Education

I watched this video with shock and disbelief. I thought it was a piss take but watching it again, the lady in question couldn't be that good an actor so I guess it's genuine.

I asked the same question to my 7 year old and the correct answer came back in a flash. I suppose in this lady's world, questions about Jersey Shore, Keeping up with Kardashians and Ask Doctor Phil would be a breeze to answer. She's not thick just uneducated and in America people of this mental capacity are becoming the norm not the exception. Is it any wonder they call America Dumbfuckistan?



You have read this article america / dumbfuckistan / education / Government with the title A Product of Compulsory Government Education. You can bookmark this page URL http://talesofthefroggod.blogspot.com/2012/03/a-product-of-compulsory-government.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...