Piss Boiler - Britain get's worse....

I just can't do it - read the British press anymore that is.. I know that this is letter from Amerika but as a Brit, I still keep in touch with what is going on on the other side of the pond. Well that's it - no more. There is plenty of lunacy like this going on over here or even this to keep me slightly amused but when it comes to absolute piss boiling fuckwittery, Britain tops it all. Just take a look at this and then this - I'm going back down into my bunker to drink copious amounts of Brandy. Good day......
You have read this article piss boiling fuckwittery uk britain with the title Piss Boiler - Britain get's worse..... You can bookmark this page URL http://talesofthefroggod.blogspot.com/2011/11/piss-boiler-britain-get-worse.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...